Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Simple Membership Problem...

Hi,

I can't figure out how to do something that's probably very simple.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

1) Offer differently-priced subscription links to different, specific, non-random groups of users. (Example: Group1 is offered a Free or $0 price, Group Two is offered $17, Group Three is offered $27.)

I imagine one way of doing this would be to put subscription links on different, hidden URLs.

Is that the best way to offer different prices, or is there a better way? Note that I want the prices hidden-- I don't want those in Group Three to see the prices available for those in Group One.

2) My impression is that there isn't a Bulk Membership Import feature in vBulletin. Is this true? I ask because I'm moving from a one-shot product sales model to a membership model, and I'd like to be able to import all my old customers into the new membership database at once.

Is there a better way of doing this than asking them to subscribe to a $0 membership?

Thanks!

1) You can restrict subscriptions by usergroup:

Admin CP -> Paid Subscriptions -> Subscription Permissions

2) ImpEx (our importer program, available in the member's area) can import users from a CSV file. If you want to integrate and not import then that requires custom code. If you have some coding ability then you can post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X