RSS Feed - 2 keywords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed - 2 keywords

Working with my RSS feeds and I need to make sure that the article contains two key words in it so that I can post to the right forum with the right icons. The wording on the RSS screen seems to imply that if EITHER of the words show up in the article, it will post. Is there a way to make it require both words show up (not necessarily consecutively) before it's posted?

I'm referring to the RSS Feed Manager in the ADMINCP, not some custom RSS feed I've made, hacked up, or installed. Sorry for not clarifying.

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X