Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

when users use the search function they get this error
    i try ├ęd it myself and get the same error
    what can i do to solve this ??
    vB could be made more user friendly :rolleyes:

Please see this thread for the steps to resolve this error in 3.7:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268862
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

disabled products
      uninstalled products
      reverted templates
      done the whole sjabang no result

in vb 3.6 no problems
      3.7 hell again

do i have to conclude that 3.7 is instable ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
      vB using it for almost 1 year and still problems problems problems
      Last edited by johan12; Sat 16 Aug '08, 12:56pm. Reason: added my sig manually

Comment

vBulletin 3.7 is working just fine as you can see here. The issue is with a customization or a non default template you have. If you are willing to open a support ticket and include admincp ftp and phpmyadmin information I'll take a look and see what the cause is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          vBulletin 3.7 is working just fine as you can see here. The issue is with a customization or a non default template you have. If you are willing to open a support ticket and include admincp ftp and phpmyadmin information I'll take a look and see what the cause is.
          thnx for the offer
          i done the ticket thing and hope you can help me out

Last edited by johan12; Sat 16 Aug '08, 12:55pm. Reason: added my sig manually

Comment

mmmm problems ??????
            nice a vB 3.7.xx
            where are the signatures ?

Last edited by johan12; Sat 16 Aug '08, 12:55pm. Reason: added my sig manually

Comment

Originally posted by johan12 View Post
              mmmm problems ??????
              nice a vB 3.7.xx
              where are the signatures ?
              What?

Comment

still no solutions for the problem ??
                when i use the search function i get these results "Showing results 1 to 30 of 234"
                dont you guys think its time to solve the problem for all these users and users to come ??

second
                are the children of the developpers moderators here ?
                and why do they disable my signature in the admin pannel?
                is it because these guys do not like to have negative comments ?
                or are they trying to hide something ?

here is my sig and i will lose the gifs when the team accept responsebillaty for the security token problem and come up with a solution

Comment

i will lose the gifs when the team accept responsebillaty for the security token problem and come up with a solution
                  vBulletin does not support or take responsobility for sites running modified code, customized templates/styles, or sites with modifications, which is what is causing your problem.
                  As you can see, the same version is being used on this site and it works fine.

YOU are isolated in terms of having this problem.

It's too bad that vBulletin still has to support customers like you.
                  Regards,
                  Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

It's too bad that vBulletin still has to support customers like you.
                    nice remark m8
                    It's too bad that people like you still walk on this great mother earth and dont make the world a better place to live in
                    what go's around comes around

nice to see that my signature is made active again
                    maybe some one was a shame that he did de-activate it

problem still around
                    excuse that they dont support other templates then theire own is not the best excuse
                    they should put it in a very important READ ME and let it come with the updates

SOMETHING LIKE THIS !!

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING
                    THE MODIFICATIONS YOU USE ON OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT WORK ANYLONGER !!!!!!!!!!
                    TEMPLATES DESINGED FOR YOU AND NOT ORIGINAL WILL NO LONGER FUNCTION ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    DO NOT UPDATE THIS WHEN YOU WANT TO KEEP USING YOURE OLD TEMPLATES OR MODIFICATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vBulletin 3 Installation / Upgrade

vBulletin 3 zip file contents
                    do_not_upload/ folder (This folder contains administration files. Only use these when you're told to upload it by a support staff, or if you know what you're doing)
                    `- file: tools.php (a script to help you fix (login) problems and rebuild caches for usergroups, bitfields, etc.)
                    `- file: searchshell.php (a php shell script to rebuild search index from console)
                    `- file: vb_backup.sh (a bash shell script to backup the database, especially handy for nightly backups)
                    license_agreement.html file (All customers must agree to this license agreement prior to downloading and using the vBulletin software)
                    vb3_readme.html (HTML version of this installation, upgrade, information file)
                    vb3_readme.txt (TEXT version of this installation, upgrade, information file)
                    upload/ folder (This folder contains all the files from the vBulletin forum software that you need to upload when installing or upgrading)
                    `- All the files inside this folder are required to run vBulletin, see the below installation and/or upgrade instructions on which files to modify and/or to delete after an installation or upgrade.

Installing a new vBulletin 3
                    they can de-activate my sig but fail to put something very important in the read me
                    maybe the time has come to consult a legal advisor in this matter because a good solution will never come for these matters

Comment

To be quite honest, they shouldn't put something like that in the 'readme' file, because they don't support code modifications or hacks. Therefore, it is not their responsibility to ensure that you fix what you've done at your own risk.

It's been made clear that your vBulletin Support is voided if you have installed hacks, modified the code, or are using a custom style/theme.

If you are having so many problems with vBulletin (like your signature implies) save us all and feel free to switch to IPB or a free script.
                      Regards,
                      Nick

Comment

To be quite honest, they shouldn't put something like that in the 'readme' file, because they don't support code modifications or hacks. Therefore, it is not their responsibility to ensure that you fix what you've done at your own risk.

It's been made clear that your vBulletin Support is voided if you have installed hacks, modified the code, or are using a custom style/theme.

If you are having so many problems with vBulletin (like your signature implies) save us all and feel free to switch to IPB or a free script.

whaaaaa
                        thats the problem m8
                        i switched from phpBb 2 vB and i dont think i will ever make a bigger mistake then that
                        phpbb have much more support
                        phpbb have much nicer and more members who help each other
                        phpbb does not cost 180 dollar for each forum you have/make
                        phpbb does not allow people to post postings like you do
                        phpbb try's to keep it nice and clean and do not allow members to piss each other off

so i dont think that i will ever in my life will make such a big mistake again
                        i can break my bones
                        i can do stu-pid things
                        but it will never ever be worse then switching from phpbb 2 vB
                        but now i am stuck with this ***** forum and can not switch back or downgrade it to a working version

Comment

Right now, login to the members area, start a support ticket.

Include: FTP, AdminCP, phpmyadmin logins

I'll take a look at your problem and figure out whats going on.

Comment

but now i am stuck with this ***** forum and can not switch back or downgrade it to a working version
                            That's your fault for not reading the documentation.
                            So even if that warning that you suggested was implemented, you wouldn't have even seen it.

Warning:
                            We strongly recommend that you back up your database prior to any upgrade.

A document detailing how to back up your database is available in the Technical Documents section of the vBulletin Manual's Appendices, here.
                            http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade
                            Regards,
                            Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                              Right now, login to the members area, start a support ticket.

Include: FTP, AdminCP, phpmyadmin logins

I'll take a look at your problem and figure out whats going on.
                              ok i will do that again and hopefully will get some support that fixes the problem now
                              because its absolutly no longer any fun to own the forum or to visit it
                              the search function is one off the most important functions on my forum and i can say the most used

That's your fault for not reading the documentation.
                              So even if that warning that you suggested was implemented, you wouldn't have even seen it.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade
                              i dont know what youre problem is m8 but you are talking about things you dont know **** off
                              first off all i did not upgrade but converted from phpbb (big mistake)
                              then i did not find the problems until some members told me about them
                              then it was to late to go back

Zachery asked me to do the support ticket and he would look into it and i did
                              so now we are a few weeks further and the phpbb database is to old to use now

for youre information the phpbb forum i did not even delete and is still availeble
                              so please stop talking/posting nonsens or maybe better said bullxxxxx
                              help out or shut up

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X