Just purchased vB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased vB

I'm trying to install according to the installation procedures and I'm getting a window saying this after everything has been uploaded...

Warning: vB_Registry::include(/home/imoney/public_html/forum/includes/config.php) [vb-registry.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/imoney/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2533

Warning: vB_Registry::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/imoney/public_html/forum/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/imoney/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2533

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php
    Anybody know what to do? The file is there so I do not know why it isn't being recognized.

edit config.php.new with your database information and save it as config.php.
    www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Already did that, no change...

Comment

Obviously you didn't fill it out correctly, because that's exactly what that error means.

Contact your host and ask what the correct information is to put into it.

If you feel you have done it correctly, check and make sure that it is in the */includes/ directory.
        Regards,
        Nick

Comment

Now I`m getting a message saying

Index of /
          Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forum.allmusic247.net Port 80

Comment

That means you have not uploaded all the vB files and completed the installation.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, I finally got it installed...

I signed in and when I tried going to Admin CP, I got this message...
              Not Found

The requested URL /admincp/index.php was not found on this server.
              Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
              Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.forum.allmusic247.net Port 80
              Any ideas?

Comment

Found this, hope it may give you something of a clue.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279527

Comment

You still haven't uploaded all of the files then.

Reupload all the original vB non-image files. Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file.
                  Regards,
                  Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X