Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to find out how to add a custom set of avatars which users can then select from to add to their profiles, like an avatar gallery. I have read the vbulletin manual but cannot find the right answer.

Anyone know how?

Thank you

Go to Avatars -> Add New Avatars in your Admin CP. If you have a lot of avatars, it is easier to upload them via FTP to the images/avatar directory than use the mass importer to import them in one batch. For this, use the second form labeled "Add Multiple Avatars". Once you fill in the variables and click Go, it will list the avatars on the next page(s) and allow you to name them, give sort orders and set their other properties.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Sorry for my late reply, thank you very much.

I havent put this into practice but do hope it works.

Comment

I've got all on Avatars Up but it's displaying 8 per page on the gallery TWO ROWS of FOUR, how do I change this number?

Thanks,

Comment

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Picture Options -> Avatar Display Width and Avatars Per-Page
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X