Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin alert when users add photos to their albums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2E
    replied
    Ooh, that would definitely help, thanks very much for pointing it out!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    This will probably help:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=172215
    It's a Modification to view an index of all users' albums.

Leave a comment:

• E2E
    replied
    Okay, thanks for letting me know, that certainly spares me all the additional time I would otherwise have spent in my ongoing search within the admin cp! =)

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• E2E
    started a topic Admin alert when users add photos to their albums?

Admin alert when users add photos to their albums?

I was just wondering if there's a way to send an alert (via email, PM, or whatnot) to admin/mods whenever a user submits a new image to their photo album? I'd like to be able to keep tabs on what folks are uploading, but without imposing the delay (however minimal) associated with outright moderating everybody's albums ... Alternatively, is there a way to be alerted when a member edits their profile overall?

My apologies if there's an obvious answer to this that I'm just not finding, I've looked around within the admin cp and in this forum and just haven't had any luck thus far ... thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X