Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 1146; 'threadviews' table doesn't exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2E
    replied
    Ah, that did the trick perfectly - thanks very much for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Something or someone with database access must've deleted the table. Here's the query to re-create it. You can issue this query via Admin CP's run query option (if you have yourself configured) or via phpMyAdmin:
    Code:
    CREATE TABLE threadviews (
    	threadid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    	KEY threadid (threadid)
    )
    You may wish to change your FTP and MySQL passwords (don't forget to update config.php) just to be safe, too.

Leave a comment:

• E2E
    replied
    Yes, I did see that - my problem is that I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm not sure how to figure out what's calling this table or what I can do to restore it (if a restoration IS necessary). Our board appears to be functioning normally for folks who are logged in - and again, even when I log out and view the forum as a guest, things have looked fine to me so I'm just not sure what's going on or even how to get started (the only reason I even know there's a problem is because I keep getting error report emails about it).

Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a thread on the matter that's helped me work this out on my own (most of the ones I've found either suggested upgrading (I've just implemented the 3.7.2 Patch Level 1 so I am up-to-date), or else made mention of the "vBulletin Blog," which again we're not using. It's possible that I'm just not looking at the right threads so if anybody does know of one that could be of more help, or else could point me in the right direction with some advice/suggestions, I'd be most grateful ...

Leave a comment:

• Ganm
    replied
    MySQL Error : Table 'eddzone.threadviews' doesn't exist

table missing

Leave a comment:

• E2E
    started a topic Error 1146; 'threadviews' table doesn't exist?

Error 1146; 'threadviews' table doesn't exist?

I hate to be asking about what looks to be an error that a lot of other people have already had, but in reviewing earlier threads about this error I'm just not clear on what it is I need to do to fix it - looks like the solution I'm seeing the most has to do with "vBulletin Blog," but that isn't even something we're using so I'm not sure that's applicable here?

At any rate, here is the error I'm getting via email - thus far I haven't been able to reproduce it myself, even when signed out, so I'm having an even harder time trying to figure out how the heck to address it:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO taggregate_temp_1215543360
    SELECT threadid, COUNT(*) AS views
    FROM threadviews
    GROUP BY threadid;

MySQL Error : Table 'eddzone.threadviews' doesn't exist
    Error Number : 1146
    Request Date : Tuesday, July 8th 2008 @ 02:56:43 PM
    Error Date : Tuesday, July 8th 2008 @ 02:56:43 PM
    Script : http://www.edtropolis.com/forum/cron.php?rand=687470
    Referrer : http://www.edtropolis.com/forum/post...t=3931&pollid=
    IP Address : xx.xxx.x.xx
    Username : Unregistered
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :
    If anybody could offer any insight or suggestions I would be eternally grateful