Tables Stretching in some forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tables Stretching in some forums?

Hi everyone, I have a problem that has just started, and I dont know why.

Some of the tables in some forums stretch when I click to create a new thread. They also load very slowly,

Just wondering what might be causing this, Ive done nothing different.... and all forums are set up exactly the same.

Heres a couple of screen shots of what I mean

Many thanks
    Attached Files

It is possible some of the smilies have lots of invisible white space on the sides, which could increase the width of the container. I'd check each of the smiley's dimensions and file sizes to make sure you don't have some awkward image that could be messing things up.
    "You forgot about my trap card!"
    "Oh no!!"
    "Oh yes, and wait till you hear about it's special ability!"

Comment

Yes, I thought of that... but it appears to have only started happening, and Ive had the same smileys there for over 12 months.....

Its random , I can click on new post in one forum, and its stretched, then come back later , click again and its not stretched... Im not sure what is causing that..... whether its something to do with pages not loading completely or not

Comment

It looks like you have a smilie that is wider than the other smilies from your screenshots. You will need to either remove the offending smilie or adjust the message area width in the Style Manager > Style Vars

Comment

Thankyou Kerry-Anne, Ill look into the smileys...

Any idea though why the page is so slow to load also when clicking on "New thread" etc...... the page is blank for a few seconds before it even loads....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X