Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads to Moderate/Posts to Moderate

Hi,

slight problem with this in that its showing as 15 and 2 respectively, when I click on them there's none needing moderated

How do i get these back to 0

I am using the promotions and am moderating a usergroup

vb 3.7.2

Any idea's

Where are you seeing that there are 15 Threads and 2 Posts to moderate?

Try this:
    AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters ->
    Rebuild Thread Information
    Rebuild Forum Information

Then see if it is still working.

Also, it may be a maintenance task that normally updates those numbers. They run every hour, so if it hasn't been an hour since you Approved or Denied those threads, then wait until they run and see if the problem persists.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Where are you seeing that there are 15 Threads and 2 Posts to moderate?

Try this:
      AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters ->
      Rebuild Thread Information
      Rebuild Forum Information

Then see if it is still working.

Also, it may be a maintenance task that normally updates those numbers. They run every hour, so if it hasn't been an hour since you Approved or Denied those threads, then wait until they run and see if the problem persists.

Thanks for your advice Nick, I tried it but it is still the same

Any other idea's

Comment

Originally posted by Bounce View Post
        Hi,

slight problem with this in that its showing as 15 and 2 respectively, when I click on them there's none needing moderated

How do i get these back to 0

I am using the promotions and am moderating a usergroup

vb 3.7.2

Any idea's
        I have the same problem.

I had one that needed to be moderated, and I moved it to another section because it did not need to be in the moderated post section. After I moved it to the new section, I still had to OK the post.

Now I still show one thread that needs to be moderated, but there is nothing there.

Does anyone on the vb staff have an answer, or should I fill out a support ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by vB Crew View Post
          I have the same problem.

I had one that needed to be moderated, and I moved it to another section because it did not need to be in the moderated post section. After I moved it to the new section, I still had to OK the post.

Now I still show one thread that needs to be moderated, but there is nothing there.

Does anyone on the vb staff have an answer, or should I fill out a support ticket?

*Bump

Comment

Same problem here too.

CP Shows (1) to be Moderated but there are "No Threads awaiting moderation" message on the next screen.

Comment

Originally posted by TimL View Post
              Same problem here too.

CP Shows (1) to be Moderated but there are "No Threads awaiting moderation" message on the next screen.
              Scratch that: I did not have Admin permissions setup for the Forum. After I turned it on I saw the thread in the forum that was tagged for moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by TimL View Post
                I did not have Admin permissions setup for the Forum.
                Where did you turn it on mate?

Comment

I have the same problem: the AdminCP shows that there are 5 moderated threads, but when I click "view" there is nothing there.

I updated counters and rebuild thread info, but that didnt help.

The forum has a lot of threads/subforums and usergroups and I have not found an option to search & identify moderated forums/threads.

What is the solution, or should I make a ticket for this?

I use 3.7.4 Patch Level 1.

Comment

I have 3.8.1 with the same issue and unfortunately I haven't been able to approve a certain forums threads for a month. I have 7 now and wonder why. This bug needs to be fixed by vbulletin. It seems to happen and since I don't see a response by them, I guess that means they don't know either.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X