Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take off...?

Hi, need help please.
    I try to explain this ... i don't want the history of the last post wrote in the principal page. For example, the last post was 2 hours ago or 2 weeks ago:

... how can i do that?

Thanks.
    Last edited by javierogo; Sat 19 Jul '08, 6:12pm. Reason: Image

What do you want instead?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Do you see in the forum list the name of the last post or thread? ok, below is 2 hour ago or 1 week ago. I don't want that. I want the name of the last post, but no the time history.

Can somebody help me? please

Comment

I want the opposite, no post name, just the time and who by.

I think it involves editing the FORUMHOME/DISPLAY templates but not sure how mate.

Comment

If you edit the forumhome_forumbit_lastpostby template and remove the following code it should remove the time/date

Code:
          <div class="smallfont" align="$stylevar[right]">
          	$lastpostinfo[lastpostdate] <if condition="!$show['detailedtime']"><span class="time">$lastpostinfo[lastposttime]</span></if>
          To make it show a standard date

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Date and Time Options > Datestamp Display Option

Comment

I've managed to get halfway to what I want. I managed to lose the thread title by deleting the following code from the forumhome_lastpotby template.

Code:
            <a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]goto=newpost&amp;t=$lastpostinfo[lastthreadid]" style="white-space:nowrap" title="<phrase 1="$lastpostinfo[lastthread]">$vbphrase[go_first_unread_in_thread_x]</phrase>"><strong>$lastpostinfo[trimthread]</strong></a></span>
            That got rid of the thread title but still left the post icon. What else should I delete to get rid of the post icon ?

Comment

Thanks

Thank you Zachery, i did it.
              I removed:

Code:

<div class="smallfont" align="$stylevar[right]">
              $lastpostinfo[lastpostdate] <if condition="!$show['detailedtime']"><span class="time">$lastpostinfo[lastposttime]</span></if>

... and i had to take off this one too:

Code:

<div align="$stylevar[right]"> 

Thank you very much

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X