Who's Online showing members viewing images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Online showing members viewing images

For the past couple days, seemingly out of nowhere, the Who's Online list on my forum has been showing members as viewing images for the website. It only does this for members. It shows guests/spiders as viewing the page correctly (note guest at the bottom of the screenshot).

No mods have been installed in quite a while. I'm running 3.7.0. What could be causing this sudden change?
    Attached Files

I don't see how the forum can even know that a specific layout image is being viewed. I suspect a customization is causing this. You can quickly determine this by temporarily disabling your customizations. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style.

If you still have the problem then try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Also run a file check to look for customized files:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Comment

I created a default style and disabled all plugins and still had the same problem. The only file that wasn't of the correct version was avatar.php in the admincp folder. Also, no customizations have been made for at least a month. This just started happening a couple days ago.

Comment

Someone accessing an image directly will always show as 'Unknown location'.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Someone accessing an image directly will always show as 'Unknown location'.
          Yes, but I don't think everyone would be viewing just an image directly. I didn't think they were that good looking.

Comment

Working...
          X