Problem with an Admin in my forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with an Admin in my forum

Well today i have a big problem....in my forum theres an Admin who doesnt respect anything an abuse from his Admin conditon.
    He unbann banned users and things like so he is not really democratic....now what i want is to reduce allmost all Admin premissions like promovind mods,unbanning users and things like that...i cant restore him as normal users cuz he pay hosting.....please give and idea to reduce permissions to him but make it look like a fail in system.

Thnx in advance

Go to Users Profile and Edit Admin Permissions from dropdown menu on the top of profile
    vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
    vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

Sounds like you need to just delete him, not reduce his functions and blame it on the software. Admin's like this can do a lot of long term damage to your forum. Is keeping him worth more than keeping your good usersf and admins?

Mike

Comment

I will like to remover him from Staff but problem is i cant cuz he pays the hosting...any other idea???

br

Comment

Find a new host. Until then you are at his mercy.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X