Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading from 3.7 to 3.7.1

Hello all

I've not yet upgraded from 3.7 to 3.7.1. I'm wondering do i need to upgrade to 3.7.1 before i add the new patch thats just been released? also i can't see 3.7.1 in the members area to download, i can only see the patch.

Thanks.

Do you see the full upgrade when you follow this link?:

http://members.vbulletin.com/

The patches are found here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/patches.php
    James

Comment

The full upgrade aint there mate, i go to download vbulletin > More download options > drop down menu

the drop down menu only has 3.7.0 & 3.7.1 patch

Comment

anyone?

Comment

3.7.1 PL1 would be the "full upgrade" from 3.7.0 at this point. Patch Levels supercede the 3.7.X release and take their place. You would need to download vBulletin 3.7.1 PL1 to upgrade from 3.7.0.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

ahh so just install the new patch.

Perfect. Thanks Wayne.

Just one thing, i uploaded the patch files and ran the install script, it says in my admincp that vbulletin 3.7.1 patch level 1 but at the bottom of my forum it still says 3.7.0, is that correct?
            Last edited by Lombardo; Tue 10th Jun '08, 9:05am.

Comment

You need to make sure you download 3.7.1 PL1 and then run install/upgrade.php

Comment

ahh yeah sorry, i had downloaded just the patch with 3 files in.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X