Viewing Registration Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Registration Process

Is there a log kept or a way to tell where a guest is in the registration process? Sometimes when I look at the Currently Active Users page I see a guest has Registering in the Location column and the last time stamp doesn't change. Sometimes these have turned out to be the Chinese and Russian bots that have been talked about in another thread, but sometimes the IP address looks like it might be a valid person.

What I'd like to do is see where they are in the registration process in case one of my steps is causing some people problems or confusion. I don't mind causing confusion for the spam bots though.

Is this information kept in the database or log so it's accessable?

Mike

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve. Yea, it would be nice, just like we could do back during the DOS modem days running a BBS.

I'll take a look over there and see if anyone has come up with something yet. If they haven't, it might be something that is to difficult or impractical to do.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X