database error wht to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database error wht to do?

hey guys in the morning i opened i open my vb it was working fine i made 3 posts after that suddenly no post was able to be done!but when i opened tht place where i posted the thing it was showing the thread and but no matter in after few minutes whole of the vb end off i can see the forum but i open anything i see a database error plz help me out guys asap!

Database error in vBulletin 3.7.0:
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT
    IF(votenum >= 1, votenum, 0) AS votenum,
    IF(votenum >= 1 AND votenum > 0, votetotal / votenum, 0) AS voteavg,
    post.pagetext AS preview,
    thread.threadid, thread.title AS threadtitle, thread.forumid, pollid, open, postusername, postuserid, thread.iconid AS threadiconid,
    thread.dateline, notes, thread.visible, sticky, votetotal, thread.attach, thread.lastpost, thread.lastposter, thread.lastpostid, replycount, IF(views<=replycount, replycount+1, views) AS views,
    thread.prefixid, thread.taglist, hiddencount, deletedcount
    , NOT ISNULL(subscribethread.subscribethreadid) AS issubscribed
    , deletionlog.userid AS del_userid, deletionlog.username AS del_username, deletionlog.reason AS del_reason

, threadredirect.expires

FROM thread AS thread
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(thread.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid AND deletionlog.type = 'thread')
    LEFT JOIN subscribethread AS subscribethread ON(subscribethread.threadid = thread.threadid AND subscribethread.userid = 19 AND canview = 1)

LEFT JOIN post AS post ON(post.postid = thread.firstpostid)

LEFT JOIN threadredirect AS threadredirect ON(thread.open = 10 AND thread.threadid = threadredirect.threadid)

WHERE thread.threadid IN (0,225,224,223,222,221,220,219,218,217,216,215,214,207,212,211,210,209,208,206,146)
    ORDER BY sticky DESC, lastpost DESC;
    MySQL Error : Can't open file: 'post.MYI' (errno: 144)
    Error Number : 1016
    Request Date : Monday, June 2nd 2008 @ 03:28:23 AM
    Error Date : Monday, June 2nd 2008 @ 03:28:24 AM
    Script : http://www.greyturtle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14
    Referrer : http://www.greyturtle.com/forums/index.php
    IP Address : 122.163.205.107
    Username : dharam kundra
    Classname : vb_database
    MySQL Version : 4.1.20

MySQL sucks, IMNSHO. It reports almost every problem as "Invalid SQL", which suggests it's an application problem, while this looks more like a MySQL storage problem. Here's a starting point on the MySQL forum. Report the problem to your MySQL admin.
    "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

Originally posted by renep View Post
      MySQL sucks, IMNSHO. It reports almost every problem as "Invalid SQL", which suggests it's an application problem, while this looks more like a MySQL storage problem. Here's a starting point on the MySQL forum. Report the problem to your MySQL admin.
      Not sure where that came from, esp out of the blue.

Anyway the issue is that the table is crashed and the last repair failed, you should contact your webhost.

Comment

now wht to do plz tell guys plz help me out!

Comment

You need to run a repair on the post table, if it does not work, contact your webhost, they might need to stop mysql for a moment to fully repair the table.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X