• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload album file

I have vb 3.7.1

my server with safe mode on
    appache 2
    php 5.2.6

when I uploaded any file for sighnerure , it is loaded old with out any error

when I tried to upload avater , a message come to me then with second disapred and the avater is loaded

when I tried to upload for mu album , these message comes to me and no uploading done :
    Code:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32005 is not allowed to access [path]/album/images/2 owned by uid 99 in [path]/includes/class_dm_picture.php on line 480
    Warning: fopen(album/images/2/2943.picture) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_picture.php on line 480
    I need a help to fis this problem
    Kuwait sun

turn off safe mode

Comment

I need Safe mode to be on.

I don't know why evry time albume create a folder with 'nobody' user under album/images
      such as "0" , "1" , "2" and now "3"

Code:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32005 is not allowed to access [path]/album/images/3 owned by uid 99 in [path]/includes/class_dm_picture.php on line 480
      see 3 folder,
      i checked it in serevr , and I found ii owned by "nobody" user
      when I changed it to website user , i work OK
      Kuwait sun

Comment

This is PHP related, meaning it is a restricted permission in set by you or your host.

Contact your host

Comment

Originally posted by GHOwner View Post
          This is PHP related, meaning it is a restricted permission in set by you or your host.

Contact your host
          I have my vb in my server ,that mean I'm Admin of the server

where i can found the steps to resolve this issue
          Kuwait sun

Comment

if you need safe mode on, you should probably re-think or re-code the other scripts that require it.

It has been in fact deprecated in php 6.

http://us2.php.net/features.safe-mode

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X