Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I upgraded from 3.7 to 3.7.1 last night and I now have a strange problem.

I am experiencing the same the same with private messages.

Get the box saying new pm and all I see is the previous days Pm's

Is there a cache setting I'm over looking or a new refresh rate that needs a tweak?

Up until the upgrade, everything was working fine

Thanks for any help
    Lee G

A bit more of a description of my problem.

New post shows on forum home but not when you click on the forum to see the new posts there

Running the Scheduled Task Manager and #2 updates all the new posts and Pm's

I have set both the above to 1 minute intervals to get round the problem at present
    Last edited by Lee G; Thu 29 May '08, 6:59am. Reason: added more info

Comment

if this might give you a releif ..i am having this problem with old threads...since the upgrade ..some of the pages are showing blank when i go to page 4 or 5 from the thread.....first pages are ok....

Comment

Press refresh .. if posts appeared then it is a cache problem commonly happens with vBseo

Comment

stinger, you should make your own thread in order to get support. Have two different issues in one thread gets confusing when trying to help.

Lee G, have you tried turning off your plugins and see if perhaps one of them are causing the problem? Also, are you running vBseo? Perhaps turn that off and see if the problem goes away.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I tried Repair / Optimize Tables with no luck.
            The cron jobs seems to be my only cure at present.

Last night everything worked fine, did the upgrade and found nothing automatically updates until the cron jobs kick in.

Its now bugging me

I tried checking the help center on here and keep getting the security token missing message.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee G View Post
              I tried Repair / Optimize Tables with no luck.
              The cron jobs seems to be my only cure at present.

Last night everything worked fine, did the upgrade and found nothing automatically updates until the cron jobs kick in.

Its now bugging me

I tried checking the help center on here and keep getting the security token missing message.
              You are getting a Security Token missing message here on vb.com? That isn't a good thing!

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

When I try and look at the bug center on here I get the following error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
                Time to start my own trouble shooting

Comment

You are trying to search on here and getting that error? If so, hit the Report this Post, , button on your post to let them know. I'm sure they don't want that going on.

Comment

I go to it via the link you posted Lyn with no problems, try and get there from the forum home and the error happens.

Looks like its time to report this post. Cheers for that

Comment

Browser cache was the problem. All cured and working

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                        stinger, you should make your own thread in order to get support. Have two different issues in one thread gets confusing when trying to help.
                        I was not asking for support Lynne.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X