Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security token missing solution

i am trying to find an answer for 2 days......still no success

apart from the hacks that should be updated....i think also the skins that are not compatible are a big issue...i have followed the thread of reverting all templates , disable hacks.....etc

butt that was not the issue.....should we spend sooooo much time every time we update to make our forums compatible? is not there any easier way that we can make the changes.....

back to securit tokens....is there a way to add them to our custom styles? without having to wait for skin updates.......??

can we just insert the security token ?

At the top of this forum you posted in is this notice which has a link to a thread all about implementing them yourself - Error: Security token was missing or mismatched

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

thank you lynne, i have already seen that thread and also another thread about how to add the security token line to the templates and i have done all of them. there is also a thread where you can find all your styles changes and add that line...but that does NOT solve the problem. so....why is it always so difficult every time we need an upgrade that we should do sooo much work..

it really should be easier....i stayed on 3.6.4 fo a long time en never upgraded to the next because of these changes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X