X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use {sessionurl} in notices?

I make use of this format...
    script.php?{sessionurl}

But it shows as script.php?. How do i get rid of that question mark?

script.php{sessionurl} seems to be the right format but when i use an online webmaster tool, it actually shows script.phps=69de89f099b667567d009f& (or similiar to that) which is not right since when you click that link, error 404 will be displayed.

I have a very little knowledge how that sessionurl works for every user including the spider bots so maybe you can give me some pointers.

vBulletin 4.2.5 | PHP 7.0.31 | MariaDB 10.2.17

In the templates you can use these two forms:

Code:
    file.php?$session[sessionurl]action=value
    Or:

Code:
    file.php$session[sessionurl_q]
    The second one is when there are no other parameters other than the session hash.

Comment

Sorry I just noticed this is for notices. Try using {sessionurl_q}. If that doesn't work then I recommend just using using {sessionurl}, but include the question mark. The question mark doesn't affect anything even if it's not needed.

Comment

Thanks, Jake.

Based on the ACP note, currently these are the only variables available to notices... {userid}, {username}, {musername}, {sessionurl}. So {sessionurl_q} wont work.

Anyway i just thought there's something i can do to prevent that question mark from showing. Not much of a big deal though so i'll just let it stay that way but practically speaking, it would be better to allow the {sessionurl_q} instead of {sessionurl} in notices.

vBulletin 4.2.5 | PHP 7.0.31 | MariaDB 10.2.17

Comment

Working...
        X