Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colour picker broken since upgrade to 3.7

Hi,

Since the upgrade to vB 3.7 user have been complaining that the colour picker is broken, most users use the full WYSIWYG editor and when you click on the colour picker is does pull down but only shows a very small window and doesn't allow you to pick a colour. (not that you can see any due to the size of the window)

Any ideas what might cause this?

Best regards,

Flar
    Xda-developers.com

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

If I do what you suggested everything works as it's supposed to, so I guess the problem is in my custom style. If so do you have any pointers?

Best regards,

Flar
      Xda-developers.com

Comment

This means that you need to revert your custom templates then redo your changes.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Most likely you need to revert the headinclude template.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X