quote button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote button

Has the quote button been removed from the 3.7 template, as i have the default template and it doesnt now show up, also, for some users they can use the quick reply "quote message in reply" tickbox, but for my user it is grayed out, any ideas why this is too?

Nope. Shows up fine here are you can see.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok, the quote button was a tms template mod issue, but, i have quick reply set to be always enabled, but to use the quick reply tick box, you still have to hit the "quick reply to this message" button in order to use it. is this a bug, deliberate feature, or an oversight?

Comment

No, that also works perfectly with the default vB 3.7.0 code and templates.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X