Database Error Won't Go Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error Won't Go Away

I botched a plugin and the database error, kept stopping me from logging into the admincp, to fix it so I removed it via phpmyadmin and the error is still there and I don't really get why, since its not in the database anymore. It was a single plugin, wasn't from a product or anything.

Line 146 of newthread.php:
    ($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('newthread_post_start')) ? eval($hook) : false;

Your error is from a plugin using the hook 'newthread_post_start'.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Erm, that isn't the error.

Database error in vBulletin 3.7.0:

Invalid SQL:
      SELECT layout FROM vb_style WHERE styleid =;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
      Error Number : 1064
      I know where it came from, I deleted it from the database but the error is still happening.

Comment

Nevermind, I've fixed it. Forgot that I could disable plugins via config.php :P

Comment

Originally posted by The-Ensemble View Post
          Erm, that isn't the error.
          Yikes. I think I posted in the wrong thread (and I have no idea how to find the one I meant to post that in!). Sorry and I'm glad you fixed it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Working...
          X