Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator assigned forums

Hi,

I would like to have one Super Mod, able to Moderate all of my forums.

My other 3 Mods I would like to assign specific forums.

Where would I do this ?

Also is it possible to have the Moderators "user name" show under the forum description somehow? I think this would benefit my users on who to contact if they have an issue or question for that particular forum.

Thanks
    Hi Tom

Hi,

If you go to your admincp>forums & moderators>forum manager you will see a moderator drop down on the right. You can add mods for forums there.

Your forum will then show who is the mod - on the bottom right.

Comment

Thank you.

I thought there was a way to show the Mod in the forum description area. I must have been mistaken.

Thanks again.
      Hi Tom

Comment

How do you set up permissions to allow a person to be a moderator of a private forum where they can allow others in to that forum?
        Community Multiplayer Gaming
        www.osfhome.com

Comment

The only way to do that is either make them an Admin, or use Publicly Joinable usergroups and forum permissions and make him a Group Leader of that group.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How do I make someone a Group Leader again?
            Community Multiplayer Gaming
            www.osfhome.com

Comment

That will be one of the drop-down options in the Publicly Joinable Usergroup you created.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X