Member Info Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Info Missing

I upgraded and everything seemed to go ok.

I was just looking at some member info and now i've noticed everything is missing. This is the information you would see if you click on a member username.

No join date, referral info, additional info or contact info.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I have also just found that when i use the search feature to look for posts by username or keywords I get nothing back except the message: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms

Thanks
    Last edited by RockMTP; Sun 18 May '08, 5:35am. Reason: Found another problem

It sounds like you did not revert your custom templates after upgrading. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve i have the same problem. I did what you said above and it looks correct in the new style.

Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it
      I have 19 templates that need to be reverted.
      This is the part that makes me nervous.

Are you sure you want to revert the template called 'editor_toolbar_on'?
      (templateid: 3254)
      Please be aware that if this template is inherited by child styles, they too will lose any customizations you have made for this template.
      This action cannot be undone.

Help menu says to manually apply the changes or revert and recustomize
      Is this the way to go, repatch all the customizations to the new templates?

It was a real PIA to do it over time. On the other versions I just copied and pasted. That doesnt look like a good idea here.
      any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        It sounds like you did not revert your custom templates after upgrading. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

Didn't work for me. I did look in the database, it's there, but it wont show up in the frontend or backend.
        Advertising forums @ AdPatron

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

I was replying to YOU that what you suggested didn't do anything. No need to start a new thread.

Comment

Yes, actually there is a need to start a new thread if you are asking for assistance. I would appreciate your cooperation with the Admins and Mods of these forums. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes, actually there is a need to start a new thread if you are asking for assistance. I would appreciate your cooperation with the Admins and Mods of these forums. Thank you.

LOL. You crack me up. I'm not asking for assistance. At this point, you're only going to frustrate yourself even more and waste your own time.

I've unsubscribe to this thread. Enjoy.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X