X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins

We upgraded our board to the latest version of Vb 3.7.0

This caused issues and breaks and template issues in all of our Themes

So I created a new Default Style, and added all our hacks to this style, made all the template changes, and all look really good, it all works, no issues, but it is the default, color scheme, and it's plain.

So I found a few skins/themes I like and are for 3.7.0 and I would like to use, but my question is this

Do I have to add all the hacks, and template changes to the new skin/theme I am thinking of adding to the site

or

is there a way to include automatically all my hacks and template changes to these new themes, as it's imported into our board

I really don't want to spend many hours again getting all the hacks and template edits for each and every new theme we might want to add

or is this something that is not auto, but a manual process

Please advise

Thanks

Yes, you have to redo your customizations. And no sorry, there is no way to do this automatically.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks

not really what I wanted to hear.........ohhh my more sleepless nights...

Cheers...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X