Link to paid subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to paid subscriptions

Is there a way to add a Navbar link to Paid Subscriptions? Many people never see it in the UserCP. I would like to add a link to the Navbar.

I've tried inserting this:
    <if condition="$show['paidsubscriptions']">
    <tr><td class="$navclass[paid_subscriptions]" nowrap="nowrap"><a class="smallfont" href="payments.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[paid_subscriptions]</a></td></tr>
    </if>

I get no errors but it doesn't show up in the Navbar.

OK...I got it to work using this code:

One thing that is missing is the <if condition="$show['paidsubscriptions']"...is that going to cause any issues?

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="payments.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Donations</a></td>

Does anybody see anything wrong with that? It works but will it get credited to the member who clicks it?

Also, I have added several subscriptions options since starting. Now they are not in correct order in the drop down menu. Is there any way to rearrange the payment levels? I don't want to delete them and start over because some people have already subscribed.

Comment

Id like to try doing this too...can you clarify where you put this code to get it to show up in the nav bar?

Thx

Comment

I don't think it would help. I have added a top/double navbar and I put it there. Basically though, you can put it anywhere in the navbar. Just find your other entries in the navbar and then insert it between them or at the end.

Comment

Link to Paid Subscription

Just look for this:

<if condition="$show['member']">
          <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="usercp.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[user_cp]</a></td>
          and add the following below it and before </if>. It will add a link called "Paid Subscriptions" next to the UserCP Link in the Navbar.

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="payments.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[paid_subsciptions]</a></td>
          Hope that helps.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X