X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SolidSlug
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy View Post
    Yes that is normal. A cron will delete those orphaned pmtext in an hour or two.
    Thanks Andy!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by SolidSlug View Post
    I just did "Delete private messages sent by user" for a user, but I still see them in the pmtext table, is that normal?
    Yes that is normal. A cron will delete those orphaned pmtext in an hour or two.

Leave a comment:

• SolidSlug
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Huang View Post
    Head over to Admin CP and find the account's profile, and under "Quick User Links" there's an option to delete all PM sent by that person.
    I just did "Delete private messages sent by user" for a user, but I still see them in the pmtext table, is that normal?

Leave a comment:

• sullivanmar
    replied
    Thanks! Just what I was looking for!

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Head over to Admin CP and find the account's profile, and under "Quick User Links" there's an option to delete all PM sent by that person.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Did you delete the user or just ban them? If you just banned them, then you can delete all the PMs from that user in Users > Search for Users > enter username > then from the Quick User Links drop-down, select Delete All Users Private Messages.

Leave a comment:

• sullivanmar
    started a topic Delete private message spam to all users

Delete private message spam to all users

Hi,

I had someone successfully register on my site who sent a private message to all members of the site. I've taken care of the user but would now like to delete all the PM's she sent.

Is there a way I can delete all the PM's she sent, and only those PM's that she sent?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X