Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Post #2. For future reference, please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• we3rb.Com
    replied
    same problime with me

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting ']' in /home/user/public_html/vb/profile.php(452) : eval()'d code on line 1
    and i tried 'define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);' but same problime

I see this error after update the server

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This error is from a plugin you've installed. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins

Leave a comment:

• Saudi Zoom
    started a topic error: befriend someone who is in waiting list

error: befriend someone who is in waiting list

this error show up after traying to add a "befriend" while this member already in waiting list, i see this after i click "befriend" for a member i am already waiting his approval

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting ']' in /home/xxxx/public_html/profile.php(452) : eval()'d code on line 1
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X