X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin_md5.js and full text search

Hi I have 1 problem and One question ?

Problem:

The following was a solution to solve the login problem for password containing arabic charectors and it worked well for me ... :

Please try removing the client-side MD5'ing of passwords. In clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js, find:

function md5hash(input, output)
    {

And under it add:

return true;

Save and upload the file. If people are still having problems with logging in, try having them request a new password. They should be free to change it back to what it was then.

After downloading the new package vBulletin Version 3.7.0 and opening the file with a text editor I found out that all synatx and functions in one line very hard to add anything or read I tried to upload by ftp in ascci and redownload but same issue I am uploading the file for u the file to check ...

it seems all files in clientscript folder contain lines with no space between them which makes hard to read how can I solve this ?

Question:

Before converting to full text search I used to backup my site with mysqldump and it would include both word and postindex table .. but now I see that those tables are empty and the back file is cut into half size .. will the backup contain the search index .. or I have to back up in a diffrent way ?
    Attached Files

up up >>>>>

Comment

Login to the member's area and click the Download vBulletin link. Then on the download page click More Download Options. In the Download File menu select the "Package - Uncompressed JavaScript" option.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X