sending email to users by ACP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending email to users by ACP

when we are going to send an email to all user from ACP , all emails are sending togother 500 by 500 emails without waiting between every 500

before , there is a botton when 500 finshed , we can wait for some minutes before sending the second 500 .

I think the sending all to gother will effect the load in our server if we have for example more than 50000 users .......

is this a bug ??
    Kuwait sun

There's no option to add a delay here, sorry. Try changing the value to 50 or 200 per page instead of 500 ..

Comment

can vbulletin add this feather in next version , becuase this is very important for how have normal server and some time hits the server and make problem also if we put to 20 or 200

thank you
      Kuwait sun

Comment

I've asked this in another thread but no answers yet. Was the "NEXT" button done away with? I emailed all members from the ACP today but never got a "next" button. I assume they went out and know that some did.

Comment

Yes I have just noticed this too - the pages turn automatically - the next page function doesnt work !!

Please help.
          There are three kinds of people - those who can count and those who cant !!
          The best photography forum on the net
          www.photography-forum.org

Comment

I think I may be asking the same question here:
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...91#post1587291
            My vBulletin Forums:
            cadillac, buick, pontiac, oldsmobile, automotive, freestyle, 80s, lexus, bmw, mercedes, audi, toyota, honda, acura, nissan, infiniti, hyundai genesis, chevy

...can't fit any more...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X