Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird WYSIWYG editor background problem after upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quasar
    replied
    Just wanted to say thanks for the help in this thread, it help me fixed my problem.

Leave a comment:

• longgsm
    replied
    Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
    The fix is to add this missing code in your 'headinclude' template:
    HTML Code:
    <if condition="$show['editor_css']">
    $editor_css
    </if>
    So Good. Thanks a lots!

Leave a comment:

• QettoE
    replied
    HTML Code:
    $editor_css
    </if>
    You are a life saver.

Leave a comment:

• tariqalali
    replied
    very helpful tip and fixed my problem...

thank you for your support.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    HTML Code:
    $editor_css
    </if>

Leave a comment:

• jwoody
    replied
    I've made a mistake, i didn't want to say font dropdown menu but color dropdown menu (but I think the fix is the same).

I'll follow this thread for the possible fix to apply to this type of problem for any future reference
    Your right, the colour drop down doesn't work; but the font dropdown does - and firebug isn't reporting any errors :S

Originally posted by U2Lynne View Post
    The font problem may get fixed by reverting your headinclude template.
    Yeah your right, reverting the headinclude template fixed it. - thats really weird as i hadn't made any modifications to the head include template lol Thanks alot though!
    Last edited by jwoody; Thu 8 May '08, 1:04am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I've made a mistake, i didn't want to say font dropdown menu but color dropdown menu (but I think the fix is the same).

I'll follow this thread for the possible fix to apply to this type of problem for any future reference
    Whoops, I thought you meant color, not font, so I guess we were both on the same page anyway. (It's a common error after this upgrade with users forgetting to revert that template and ending up with that problem.)

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If this is the bug I'm trying to manage, your font drop-down must to not work. And Firebug reports nothing (the menu appears without any content).

I've occured this bug on a forum, I've made a diagnostic, and the problem comes from the style (there is no problem with a unmodified style).

Maybe you should try with this.
    The font problem may get fixed by reverting your headinclude template.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    If this is the bug I'm trying to manage, your font drop-down must to not work. And Firebug reports nothing (the menu appears without any content).

I've occured this bug on a forum, I've made a diagnostic, and the problem comes from the style (there is no problem with a unmodified style).

Maybe you should try with this.

Leave a comment:

• jwoody
    started a topic Weird WYSIWYG editor background problem after upgrade.

Weird WYSIWYG editor background problem after upgrade.

Everything else after the upgrade worked fine; but i've found i have abit of a weird wysiwyg problem (see attached) where the grey panel which is usually surrounding the wysiwyg edit has vanished, and when i mouse over the wysiwyg buttons, they move slightly to the right on mouse over state (i presume this is a padding issue?)

Now i've never had an editor plugin or product installed what so ever, and have never even touched the editor template?

Anyone else experience the same problem, and could tell me how to fix it?

Thanks!
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X