Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report a Post Time Restrictions

Hi,
    I'd like to find out if there is a way to lower the report a post time restriction between being able to make another report a post. Super mods currently have to wait 240 seconds between report a posts and they would like that shortened. I didn't see a place to do this in the admincp unless I skimed over it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I did not even know there was a flood limit for reporting posts .. I've never run into it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is one. I think it is tied to the email flood check for some reason. I have run into this awhile ago as well. I don't think there is a separate setting to change this.
      <Onimua> Congrats Chroder
      <Onimua> You're a daddy.
      <Chroder> eh
      <Onimua> :)
      <Chroder> uh oh

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
        I did not even know there was a flood limit for reporting posts .. I've never run into it.
        I didn't know about it either, but my super mods are reporting this is happening when they go to report back to back posts.

I had thought that 3.6.x versions had a place to set that, but I couldn't find it with the new 3.7.0 release.

I'll go check the email flood setting as derekivey pointed out. Maybe that will help??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X