Human Verification Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Verification Options

What option are you using for registration verification?

If you are using Question & Answer Verification, would you please share your questions?
    Cliff
    PathLabTalk
    Square Wheels Cycling

Originally posted by dilbert View Post
    If you are using Question & Answer Verification, would you please share your questions?
    Why? Not that they're a secret, but human verification questions should be unique for your forum.

I wonder what online human verification will look like say 50 years from now, when bots will be far better in answering those questions than humans. The good bots will restrict themselves to their own forums with bot verification questions that we won't be able to answer. But it's the evil bots I'm afraid of...
    "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

We use Question & Answer Verification. Why? Image verification is becoming harder and harder for humans to get it right and the spammers keep on updating their capabilities.

Question & Answer Verification is easy to use and change! We added the following “Spam Prevention” right before the question. Why? Because vBulletin just has “Random Question” as a label. So I figured some visitors might be thinking, what is this all about.

Click Here to see how we use Question & Answer Verification on our site.

What is our question? Very simple. Type in the name of the second menu button on top of this page. It is to the right of the *** button and has a green background.

No way A spam bot would figure it out but a human who is dumb enough not to guess it does not have the privilege to post!
      :rolleyes: www.koshertravelinfo.com ;)

Comment

Question and Answer verification

This is a great idea to make sure only humans subscribe.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X