X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no reputation after upgrade to 3.7.0

Hello
    The reputation doesnt work after upgrade my board from 3.6.8 to 3.7.0

Hooks are disabled, plugins are disabled, products are disabled, added a new style with no parent
    I have re-uploaded all of the original non-image vB files

any idea ?
    www.al7elwa.com

We're having the same problem on another board - no working solution yet.
    Peggy
    ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

is that a bug ?
      User reputation not increasing
      www.al7elwa.com

Comment

Originally posted by e7lew View Post
        Hello
        The reputation doesnt work after upgrade my board from 3.6.8 to 3.7.0

Hooks are disabled, plugins are disabled, products are disabled, added a new style with no parent
        I have re-uploaded all of the original non-image vB files

any idea ?
        This does not happen with the default vB code and templates. What's the URL?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by e7lew View Post
          is that a bug ?
          User reputation not increasing
          Everyone else, please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hello steve
            do you know how to alter reputation tabel so that i can update the post and reputation again ?
            www.al7elwa.com

Comment

This is not a table problem. What's the URL?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

www.al7elwa.com/board
                www.al7elwa.com

Comment

That is far from being a default vB. You clearly have template modifications and add-ons.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

i have did that 2 times now still reputation not increasing
                    www.al7elwa.com

Comment

I can see from here that you have not followed those instructions:

http://www.al7elwa.com/board/

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok i set defaulf style as main style you can check now
                        www.al7elwa.com

Comment

What are the results of Suspect Files?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

update Problem has been fixed
                            it was setting issue I APOLOGIZE
                            Last edited by e7lew; Wed 7 May '08, 1:56pm.
                            www.al7elwa.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X