Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email notification for Visitor Messages

Hi!

I love the new "Visitor Messages" feature of the vB 3.7 upgrade, very much like the Facebook "wall". However, I've been searchin like crazy how to efficently let know the members of my board that they have a new visitor message. An e-mail notification would be great! Is there anyway to make this happen and I just haven't found it or will I have to wait for a future update of the software for this feature?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

It should be enable by default, but do not quite remember.

User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Options > Messaging & Notification > Receive Email > Receive Friendship Request Email

Comment

I do receive notices for new friendship requests, but not for new visitor messages...

Comment

Doh... Pardon, you do not get any email notices for Social Groups invites and not you will receive any from posting Visitors Message. Was reading over a Suggestion just recently and thought it was already within 3.7.0 Gold release.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
          Doh... Pardon, you do not get any email notices for Social Groups invites and not you will receive any from posting Visitors Message. Was reading over a Suggestion just recently and thought it was already within 3.7.0 Gold release.

that sucks...

Comment

Please vote here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275826

Comment