Why my MEMBERINFO see like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my MEMBERINFO see like this?

I know that vb 3.7.0 have reedit the profile template of the users by in my forum, the content of the tabs are rare. The letters appears above other letters, images above letter etc. Can you help me?

Here is my forum and the error:

http://todosbaneados.com/foro/member.php?u=3

That looks like a style problem of some kind but I am not sure what the exact cause is. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style.

If the problem goes away on the default style then you can being to isolate the problem by reverting related portions of your custom style.

Comment

I do that you tell me and the error see too. Its more rarely.

I revert my MEMBERINFO tempalte in the two skins and the error continues.

Comment

[*]Try uploading original vBulletin version 3.7.0 non-image files in ASCII(Auto) mode (except install.php) to overwrite those on server
        [*]You can just try this to see if you have any files that do not belong or have not been overwritten from an upgrade.
        Admin Control Panel > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

[*]To disable the plugin/hook system completely without accessing the Admin CP options, you need to edit includes/config.php and add the following code after <?php in the next empty line:
        define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
        [/list]

Create a user with administrators permission to edit vBulletin options / forum permission and private message me with the details and I will see what is going on or if Staff ask then let them in.

Enable these option, so I can poke around.

Can Administer Styles
        Can Administer Forums
        Can Administer Threads
        Can Administer User
        Can Administer User Permissions
        Can Administer Plugins

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X