Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndL
    replied
    it works when you revert your header style info. but what if you cant avoid using header? i believe you should insert <input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" /> somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The answer is in post #11 and confirmed in post #13. If you follow those instructions then you will not have this problem.

Leave a comment:

• acurav91
    replied
    This is dumb, where the hell the vbulletin tech support. We pay for this and no support

Leave a comment:

• HS2005
    replied
    Maybe a little late or perhaps useless to reply,

But the fix with the template worked.
    Apperently the original template worked fine and my custom made template did not.
    === Solution = revert templates

Leave a comment:

• NOCR
    replied
    fine. but im telling you.... i have no plugs and a fresh install

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    First, please read the Sticky thread at the top of this forum. Then if you have further question please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• NOCR
    replied
    Same problem here!

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
    I get that when I try to change my timezone!

Leave a comment:

• SMosher
    replied
    Same gabage here with the token issue.

And yes have done all suggested. How ANNOYING!

Leave a comment:

• tormodg
    replied
    Well - that makes no sense - I have only one style...a customized version of the default style (ie mostly CSS changes).

Leave a comment:

• MrPHD
    replied
    Originally posted by silverwebworks View Post
    My website is http://www.crazymafia.com/forum/

My search is not working on this page ..

I get this error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Please Help
    Hi, simple as that Go to your Style manager open your default theme Template Editor and find FORUM DISPLAY TEMPLATE - FORUMDISPLAY open and copy all content from that, now open your template are you using and Template Manager - Forum Display template - ForumDisplay and cut out the old one and paste new. Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• Elenna
    replied
    It looks like all three of you are using vbseo... Obviously I'm not a support person, but it might check there. Is there a vbseo upgrade for vb 3.7.x?

Leave a comment:

• Dantenator
    replied
    I'm also having the same problem and it is getting extremely frustrating. I've done everything the link above recommends and it is still there. The error pops up right after I log in and when I try to edit profile or calendar events. The statement saying "it must be your ISP cache" does not provide us a solution. Support, please help us with this.

Leave a comment:

• Philosophy
    replied
    Have same problem

I have the same problem and my users are starting to get irritated with this. Search wont work either. I've read the thread Steve wrote and reuploaded all my files, etc etc etc.

index.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_getsitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_config.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_functions.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sm_config30x.php File does not contain expected contents
    These above are just a few of the suspected files. Where does one start with these errors?

Leave a comment:

• silverwebworks
    replied
    I Have read that
    I have vbseo sitemap mod after diagnostcs
    extra-urls.txt File not recognized as part of vBulletin index.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_getsitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_config.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_functions.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sm_config30x.php File does not contain expected contents

Leave a comment:

• bluidkiti
    replied
    Read this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268862

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X