Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismat

My website is http://www.crazymafia.com/forum/

My search is not working on this page ..

I get this error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Please Help

Read this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268862

Comment

I Have read that
      I have vbseo sitemap mod after diagnostcs
      extra-urls.txt File not recognized as part of vBulletin index.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_getsitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_config.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_functions.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sm_config30x.php File does not contain expected contents

Comment

Have same problem

I have the same problem and my users are starting to get irritated with this. Search wont work either. I've read the thread Steve wrote and reuploaded all my files, etc etc etc.

index.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_getsitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_config.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sitemap_functions.php File does not contain expected contents vbseo_sm_config30x.php File does not contain expected contents
        These above are just a few of the suspected files. Where does one start with these errors?
        WHMCS + Joomla Integration

Comment

I'm also having the same problem and it is getting extremely frustrating. I've done everything the link above recommends and it is still there. The error pops up right after I log in and when I try to edit profile or calendar events. The statement saying "it must be your ISP cache" does not provide us a solution. Support, please help us with this.

Comment

It looks like all three of you are using vbseo... Obviously I'm not a support person, but it might check there. Is there a vbseo upgrade for vb 3.7.x?

Comment

Originally posted by silverwebworks View Post
              My website is http://www.crazymafia.com/forum/

My search is not working on this page ..

I get this error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Please Help
              Hi, simple as that Go to your Style manager open your default theme Template Editor and find FORUM DISPLAY TEMPLATE - FORUMDISPLAY open and copy all content from that, now open your template are you using and Template Manager - Forum Display template - ForumDisplay and cut out the old one and paste new. Have a nice day.

Comment

Well - that makes no sense - I have only one style...a customized version of the default style (ie mostly CSS changes).
                Tormod Guldvog
                Hypography - Science for everyone // Science Forums

Comment

Same gabage here with the token issue.

And yes have done all suggested. How ANNOYING!

Comment

Same problem here!

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
                    I get that when I try to change my timezone!
                    8 years of using vB and still infested with bugs

Comment

First, please read the Sticky thread at the top of this forum. Then if you have further question please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

fine. but im telling you.... i have no plugs and a fresh install
                        8 years of using vB and still infested with bugs

Comment

Maybe a little late or perhaps useless to reply,

But the fix with the template worked.
                          Apperently the original template worked fine and my custom made template did not.
                          === Solution = revert templates

Comment

This is dumb, where the hell the vbulletin tech support. We pay for this and no support

Comment

The answer is in post #11 and confirmed in post #13. If you follow those instructions then you will not have this problem.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X