Notice URL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice URL's

I searched and couldn't find a solution. I am sure it's just the way I am entering it in.

I want to add a url to my notice that links my membership forum.

This is what I have in my NOTICE HTML.
    If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a <a href=“http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=39”>NES Membership</a>.
    It displays fine in the notice, but the URL points to...

Where did I mess up?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Hm... it should be:

HTML Code:
    If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a <a href="http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=39">NES Membership</a>.
    That should work. I think what you entered was a character that didn't part properly (for me it shows ? instead of ").
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Right, you must to use some correct double quotes, not these one

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Perfect. Thank you very much Onimua.

I still can't tell what I did wrong.
        “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Comment