Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a Sub-Forum of a Sub-Forum

Hello,

Trying to create a sub-forum of a sub-forum. Can't figure out how to do it correctly. When I do it, I my forumdisplay looks weird:

http://www.leanbulk.com/testing/foru...-47/index.html

At the top it is showing the sub-forum, and it shouldn't. Anyone know how to fix this?

bump....

Comment

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. Please try explaining again.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

if you are trying to make it so that they have to click to get into the list of sub forums what you will need to do is create a sub forum, of a sub forum, of a sub forum (lool I know very redundant)

in your sub forum, create another subforum, tell it to not act as a forum...

then assign all your sub-sub forums to it as their master...

IE

forum 1-

forum 2-
        subforum (not act as forum)
        - sub sub forum 1
        - sub sub forum 2

forum 3-
        §èè¥ä§;
        Sykko

Comment

the style has been "customized" changed from the default vB.

split forums, have inherit problems with sub forums on the main page and this continues on to the rest of the style.
          - with the changes made in the forumhome_forumbit_level??? templates this will effect this page also
          - is probably changed to work correctly with the changes, just there are limitations to what will work properly as far as arrangements of forums (categories and posting orders).

to "make" this work permissives and additional template work is necessary.

in the user cp you may also have a problem with the display of subscribed threads.

the person who made the skin should be able to do the changes or make recommendations of how to fix the display .

the "Sub-Forums : Ask Dr. Houser" this is how vB has this set to display, in forumdisplay "Sub-Forums : " can be removed by editing the template.
          .. . / GFXstyles certain amount of common sense is necessary to survive in this world !
          insanity leaves you no restrictions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X