Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My social bookmarks does not show up, whcih header should I revert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My social bookmarks does not show up, whcih header should I revert?

My social bookmarks does not show up, whcih header should I revert?

Thank you in adnance guys!

Have you enabled them?

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Thread Display Options (showthread) > Enable Social Bookmarking > Yes
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Yes, they are enabled. Is there some tembplate I need to revert?

Comment

yes me too.

Comment

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotcomdotcom View Post
            My social bookmarks does not show up, which header should I revert?

Thank you in advance guys!
            Social Bookmarks will only appear if the forum is ACCESSIBLE for guests. If you set up your forum the way that Non-registered member cannot read it's content, it will not work. (I assume you enabled this option per Kerry-Anne suggestion).

EB

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X