Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Form

Hi,

I tried registering a test user and in the registration form I found some important stuff that the registering user is supposed to fill not there.

For example selecting an avatar

Email

Date of Birth

Uploading personal avatar

etc..

Can anyone help me solve this problem.

Helllloooooo anyone got an answer??

Comment

Avatars do not get selected until you have Registered and then you go to the User CP to pick one.

The other information should be on the form when you register assuming you have not modified the code.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Ok that said no problem with the avatars..

How about making the second section for profile section look like the attached picture
        Attached Files

Comment

Please someone.. I really need help with this one"

Comment

I can't understand what it is you want. However, if you are asking for help in modifying your code, your best bet is to ask over at vbulletin.org. And, depending on what you want, they may already have a modification written - just use the search bar over there to take a look.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Just Go http://www.vbulletin.org/forum

Comment

To require profile fields to be completed at the time of registration, or to have them displayed for optional completion during registration, go to

AdminCP > User Profile Fields > User Profile Field Manager > Edit > Required Field

Set this to either Yes or No, but display at registration.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X