Notice Help Please V3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Help Please V3.7

I am trying to get a notice to show up on the home page of the forum, But I can not find the correct setting. I would like the notice to show up for all users.
    Last edited by Duramax 6.6L; Sun 13 Apr '08, 4:28am.

Do not sselect any forums (Display this notice if... > User is browsing forum *Note: Leave unchecked in both places that says about 'forums'

Comment

Thank you for your help, I wish they would come out with the user manual for 3.7

Comment

They alway do after a product turns gold shortly after... May 01 - 2008 should be the close date of when you see the manuel updated or a week before.

Comment

Using this method the notice gets displayed at the top of all forums. Is there any way to make a notice only show on the forum home page and not in any other forum or child forum?
          Retro Amiga gaming. Come visit us as http://www.classicamiga.com

Comment

Amiga Harrison you can start your own thread, it is incase you have issues if the method given does not work for you. Everyone has a slightly different setup and sometimes a modification can interfere in how things should work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X