Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

permissions for customizing profiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • permissions for customizing profiles

    hi all just a quick one, where is the option to allow users to customize their profiles, im the admin of my board and i click customize and it refuses to let me due to not having right permissions

  • #2
    Permissions are controlled in the Usergroup Manager. You would have to edit each usergroup to give the permissions that you want to assign. For profile customization there are 4 permissions available.
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

    Comment


    • #3
      Well i found the whole "can edit font family, can edit background" etc etc all are turned on yet it won't allow me to customize my profile

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cleric View Post
        Well i found the whole "can edit font family, can edit background" etc etc all are turned on yet it won't allow me to customize my profile
        I am having the same issue.....

        All options are turned on, and the option to alow visual styling is enabled in the vbulletin options. yet i still cant edit profile styles.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cleric View Post
          Well i found the whole "can edit font family, can edit background" etc etc all are turned on yet it won't allow me to customize my profile
          Profile Styling is checked under vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options?
          Translations provided by Google.

          Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rob30UK View Post
            I am having the same issue.....

            All options are turned on, and the option to alow visual styling is enabled in the vbulletin options. yet i still cant edit profile styles.
            Does this happen in a default style?
            Translations provided by Google.

            Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
              Profile Styling is checked under vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options?
              There it is, can't beleive i missed that, thanks!

              Comment

              Related Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X