Error when uploading new Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when uploading new Avatar

I just installed a new avatar in my User CP on my forum (Running RC1) and got the following error message...

Code:
    Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/thebanli:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204
    The avatar seems to have worked successfully though. Avatars are stored in the database.
    Any ideas?

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Server Settings > safe_mode on: ON

Then set the path to admincp/temp

Then create a new dir in the admincp called temp
    and chmod this to 777

This should fix that error

Comment

I searched the forums and found what you mention there. However I still seem to be getting errors.

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/thebanli:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204
      This is using your guide.

The weird thing is unlike other people avatars are uploading successfully.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X