No announcement yet.

Where do i moderate the album pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do i moderate the album pictures?

Hello everyone!

I enabled the new moderation of album pictures but i cant find where (as an Admin) i can approve/delete the pictures.

It is not in the MOD Area or in the admin MODERATION area.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Greets

nevermind, got it to work

Greets

Comment

For those like me now trying to answer the same question, can you provide the solution?

I've set up the albums so that no pictures display until the moderator approves them. I had a user add an album with 2 pictures. Album shows the 2 picture placeholders, with messages that they are awaiting moderation. But I've searched the CP everywhere and can't find anything showing me that I have pictures to moderate.

Thanks!
      Last edited by sullivanmar; Mon 5 May '08, 7:23am.

Comment

Ok, I finally found it too.

Click on "User CP" in your forum. You will see a menu on the left side and at the bottom of the list is the ability to moderate the pictures.

FWIW, I never would have thought to look here. Always assumed that this had to do with "my" UserCP, not everyone elses.

Comment

Thanks!

I never would have found the answer without finding this thread. It seems to me that anything to do with moderation would be found in the Admin CP in addition to any place on the forums themselves.

Comment

Hi,

Usability-horror. This should appear in the Mod-CP. E-Mail notification is also missing.

Ciao,
            Sacha
            Thermomix, Rezepte und K├╝chenmaschinen

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X