Blank page after posting a reply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page after posting a reply?

Any idea what would cause a blank screen after a reply is posted on a thread? This happened right after a server crash/restore and I was hoping an upgrade would fix the problem, but it is still happening.

The board I'm working on it www.coogsports.net/forums

Any input/advice is appreciated.

Please see this for all the known causes of blank or 'white' pages:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Any idea what the line of code would be in htaccess to do this?

6. Your PHP has magic_quotes_sybase turned on. You have to turn this off. On *nix systems you can do this by creating an .htaccess file with this content and placing it in your main forum directory:

Comment

It's on that page:

php_flag magic_quotes_sybase 0

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          It's on that page:

php_flag magic_quotes_sybase 0
          Heh sorry totally missed that. Okay my main forum directory did not have one, so I created one with only that line of code in it and uploaded it and it didn't seem to fix it.

So I tried disabling the gzip compression and the blank page is no longer happening, however I now get this at the top of every page after replying to a thread:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1408F10B:SSL routines:func(143):reason(267) in /includes/class_mail.php on line 604

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: Failed to enable crypto in /includes/class_mail.php on line 604

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to tls://localhost:25 (Unknown error) in /includes/class_mail.php on line 604

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1408F10B:SSL routines:func(143):reason(267) in /includes/class_mail.php on line 604

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: Failed to enable crypto in /includes/class_mail.php on line 604

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to tls://localhost:25 (Unknown error) in /includes/class_mail.php on line 604

Comment

Are you using an 'https' link in one of your template modification or add-ons?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

A misconfiguration:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181146

Or bug in PHP:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=29296

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have the same problem whith a template in vb 3.6.8 when I post reply whith Firefox.

The browser try to connect to www.yayawoo.ch but it dont work and sows a blank screen

Whith another template reply works good. Any idea?

Thank you!

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X