X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    I was using Opera browser and it does not not read 'title="Transparent" attributes nor does it seem to work for Firefox. This is the first version release of profile and it will get better in the next major upgrade... 4.0 or maybe 3.8 - 3.9
    The 'title="Transparent" attributes are now showing for both Opera & Firefox, but it does not make any sence, as Developer did say that is not what that option was intended to be use as.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=24761

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    it will get better in the next major upgrade... 4.0 or maybe 3.8 - 3.9
    Come on Jose, you talk too much about versions releases... LOL

we're supposed to head up to vBulletin 5.0 when this version is released...

Leave a comment:

• LorraineMc
    replied
    Yup checked also with FireFox and doesn't show anything on hover....IE shows hover of transparent.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    I was using Opera browser and it does not not read 'title="Transparent" attributes nor does it seem to work for Firefox. This is the first version release of profile and it will get better in the next major upgrade... 4.0 or maybe 3.8 - 3.9

Leave a comment:

• LorraineMc
    replied
    when hovering the box it does say transparent. Usually when you see a transparent setting in a color box it leaves the area transparent which will allow the over lying block to be transparent to allow a background image to show, but does not work for anything I can see for the color blocks there. Will do thank you...

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    You should report this in project 'Bugs' and see what the Developers have to say about that feature being disabled. I thought it was just to clear input box out...

Leave a comment:

• LorraineMc
    replied
    The options appears there. In customization> colors> there is the transparent choice at the top of the color selection box....but it doesn't do anything...would be nice to see a background through some of the content blocks

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    You can request this as a feature to be added to this option within forum 'vBulletin Suggestions and Feedback '
    vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > User Profile: Style Customization Options

Leave a comment:

• Transparent setting in user customization profile page

In a user profile I would like to use the transparent setting in the content area block to allow the background image to show through but it does not work when I click on it. It stays with the board default color or only a color chosen....but not the transparent. Is there a setting to allow the background image to show through the blocks on a profile page?