Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to use attachment in few posts in the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LorraineMc
    replied
    Jose...thanks for the link... I am always up for new info.... I enjoy your input and insight....head me to the correct forum...

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Images from outside link source have to be resize into thumbs without having you to upload into forums database or file system. I wouold rather it use lightbox to show full size images or any images. I still say no, as it will easy break content area or you have to place scroll bars everywhere (Blah!)

http://www.huddletogether.com/projec...tbox2/#example

We can continue this discussion on your suggestion in the proper forum...

Leave a comment:

• LorraineMc
    replied
    Jose....I have to disagree....(sorry)....to say you would not want to see a myspace clone....is like saying there should only be "one" type of forum and posts should not include images....it is all about functionality and options....and I for one would like to have the option to allow my users to attach images to their vistor messages

Leave a comment:

• MisUszatek
    replied
    I don't mind to have it hidden for not registered users but for registered ones I want to use the same file in various posts without duplicating the source and uploading again and again

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    I will vote against this everytime it is mentioned. I would hate to see vBulletins profile turn into Myspace Clone...

Leave a comment:

• LorraineMc
    replied
    I too would like to be able to put attachment images into visitor messages. Is there away to do this....to show the attachment and not just a hyperlink in the message? I have the CP set inline and have tried the [attach] bb code and the image will not show just a link

Leave a comment:

• MisUszatek
    replied
    I have admin set, but I can't find it in user CP.

when I place attachment ID between [attach] tags..... it shows link only, instead of thumbnail
    Last edited by MisUszatek; Mon 3 Mar '08, 8:53am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can use the [attach] tag to do this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc....=bbcode#attach

Make sure you have "View Attachments Inline" turned on under vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options and in your User CP under Edit Options check, view images inline.

Leave a comment:

• Is there a way to use attachment in few posts in the same time?

I don't want to duplicate and upload the same images few times, but I want to show the same attachment in few other posts / threads. Is there a way to do it?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X