3.6.8 to 3.7.0 template edits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.6.8 to 3.7.0 template edits

I have a style That is for 3.6.8 And i would like to make the edits to the template so I can use it on the VB7.0 beta. Can some one send me to the proper place to view these edits?

Thanks

There is no proper place. You will need to compare each custom template with the 3.7.0 original. Frankly 3.7 is a big change so you should probably just revert all custom templates then redo your changes.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I updated a style from 3.6.8 to 3.7 beta 5 - it is a case of comparing code and adding the additional images used in 3.7. If I remember correctly it's about 9 templates to edit per style, this took me about 1-2hrs to do.

What Steve suggested is probably the easiest way, by reverting - however you may lose some custom styling doing it this way, which you would need to redo after the reverts.

Comment

Good job the only edits i have done are adding adverts and a home link, the rest is in my portal which will stay as it is pretty much

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X